Thursday, September 17, 2009

More or Less

This was meant to be a post for Wednesday but I suck at time management so here it is now. I'll try to do another post today to make up for my incompetence.

The Knight Life 9/16/09That...is not a bad idea actually.

Did you know that the NFL draft encompasses an entire weekend and gets way better ratings that it rightfully should? Why not do something like that to infuse some energy into academics.

Oh wait. I forgot that people don't like to learn. That'll make it kind of tough to foster passion for teachers.



On a Claire Day 9/16/09
I bet there are plenty of Englishmen and/or women that would disagree. And you don't want to piss off the English or they'll write you a nasty letter.

And if it were 200 years ago they would invade your country and take over all leaderships positions and let you starve to death while they laughed at how uncivilized you were.

2 comments:

superflyrockstargirl said...

I have to think if I were English, I'd take offense. Watch the movie "In Bruges". The British are not to be messed with!

superflyrockstargirl said...

Quite the complement to the British. If they sound smart, Americans must sound...stupid? And we sell cheap shit. Lots and LOTS of cheap shit.