Monday, December 28, 2009

People Are Horrible

And I'm back. Here's some comic strips that are stupid.



Girls & Sports 12/28/09
girls & sports
I guess that the message here is that single guys are picky assholes? The $100 one sounds fine to me. It gets you unlimited champagne and $100 is not that much if you get free alcohol. If you paid $50 but had to pay for your liquor you'd likely end up paying way more than $100 by the end of the night.



Luann 12/28/09
luann
Small children are horrible people.

A small child that is single is possibly the worst type of person that there is.

Oh, wait. Children are always single. Nevermind



Off the Mark 12/28/09
off the mark
This is the first comic about Twitter that hasn't completely sucked. It still sucks, just not completely.

2 comments:

bman said...

I won't lie... I'm not completely sure about the Off The Mark. So, he's a serial killer who's MO is killing Twitter users?

Well, I guess if you keep it simple there's plenty of options.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!