Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just So You Know

I have some unanticiapted down time and I thought it would be nice to do a comics post. It will likely be at least a week before I can get another one in.

If you read the DCR, you heard that Bryce is going undercover or something and will be out of touch for awhile. Starting sometime late next week, I should be able to take over for him. I haven't heard anything from the other DCR writers so, as far as I know, I will be the interim head writer of the Daily Comics Review so look for me there.

If you would like to write for The Blog of comics and other stuff during my absence and think you have what it takes (computer, internet access, time, and a hatred of poor comedy) leave a comment or send a message to my email.

Anyway, on to the comics!


Wizard of Id 5/12/09
Is this some sort of dig at modern medicine's tendency to throw pills at everything? That seems too smart for Wizard of Id. Must just be a dead dog joke.



Secret Asian Man 5/12/09I bet he works for Dewey, Cheatem, and Howe.



Home and Away 5/12/09

Ignoring the problem is not a good strategy.

Especially with customers. Those bastards always want to know why their kid died after playing with your company's lead-based toys.



Ben 5/12/09
Are they really old or something? It seems to me that the first thing you would want to do with a woman when you're alone, especially if you are rarely alone together, would be to have some nasty sex.

Maybe that's just me.



9 Chickweed Lane 5/12/09
9 Chickweed Lane has been making 6 inch heel jokes for a long time now. I don't really get it, but that may be because I've never worn 6 inch heels. I prefer to think it's because I'm too smart for shoe humor.

No comments: