Thursday, January 28, 2010

Carrots and Peas

If you are interested, you should go visit Carafe. It's a hot, new webcomic that is willing to put up almost anyone's strips. Even mine! Which will be featured next Tuesday.



Arlo & Janis 1/28/10
arlo&janis
Arlo has finally snapped and murdered the cat. He's trying to disguise it by putting it in a stew, but the fatal flaw in his plan was that blood does not look similar to tomato sauce. Now he'll be charged with animal cruelty and sentenced to whatever the sentence is for animal cruelty in his city, county, or state, whichever has jurisdiction in these types of matters.



Grand Avenue 1/28/10
grand avenue
I must admit that I laughed at this, but then again, I have the mind of a child.



Ballard Street 1/28/10
ballard street
Certainly the intent is to make us think that Gordon is a homosexual, but I think he just likes to dance in the park where strangers can watch him. I think it gets him sexually excited and that afterwards he goes home to his lover, who is of the opposite sex, and has passionate sex until they are both exhausted.



Pickles 1/28/10
pickles
I don't not disagree that this is confusing, but the writer surely didn't think that anyone wouldn't care.

I do think that the old guy is pretty smart for playing the confusion card on his wife to get her to go away.

3 comments:

bman said...

Haha. I can't get enough pee jokes.

Oh, and EVERYONE should check out Carafe. Especially on Tuesday for xy's post. It's funny.

Mike Podgor said...

Carafe is clinically proven to knock your socks clean off.

Unknown said...

I didn't not like that last post!