Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The End of Ziggy

Comics.com is being dumb and only sending me 3 comics in the email that should have around 30 so you have to deal with the gocomics.com logo.



Pickles 2/9/10
pickles
Pickles is quickly becoming my favorite strip. If it can give me a few more sentences that twisted up it'll be at the top of the list.

And why did he hit the ball so hard? The glass is right there, a light tap should do it. Just taaaap it in. Tap, tap, tap-a-roo.



Ziggy 2/9/10
ziggy
It could get very ugly indeed as the computer would need to have consciousness to have a psychosomatic anything. It's obviously a pretty smart self-aware computer because it designed it's own virus. Hopefully this means that the Ziggy universe will be collapsing under the weight of a machine ware very soon.

That would make an awesome strip. Or at least better than what Ziggy does now.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

I love Pickles..I just wonder though how Opal made it this long with killing Earl!

Unknown said...

Wow... I had no idea that Ziggy was still around!