Friday, January 9, 2009

Beware of Penis

I'm adding a new feature to my roster; finding webcomics that are interesting and updating regularly. Hopefully I can find at least one a week, but it's tough to slog through the crap. I'll keep you up to date with the ones that I do find.

I must warn you about the first one because it contains the word penis and drawings of penises, though you can't really see anything gross.


















The Happy Penis 1/9/09This is why I don't wear tampons. Because it's like sticking a cold, dead penis up your vagina.


Wow, I'm not sure who the creator is, but she clearly prefers pads to tampons.

Not much to say here, it's well thought out and the punch line makes you think. Overall this is pretty good. I recommend that you read it every week, as long as you don't mind penises.

No comments: