Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Sex, Murder, and Cannibalism

Graffiti 2/10/09
Hahaha! Get it? Cause they make your face look "better". And they get judged for how well they did. It's so insightful!


Why does this get published? Is it just so people have something to make fun of? Because we have lots of crap to make fun of.

Nancy 2/10/09
I ate more because I ate the rest of the pizza and washed it down with Bobby and had Annie for desert. Children are surprisingly delicious when cooked right.

Wizard of Id 2/10/09
There is no joke in this strip.
That's all I got for this one. I've looked at it for a while and can't find a joke or even a semblance of one. Unless it's that they killed the guy for no reason. I guess that's funny....to a serial killer.


Marmaduke 2/10/09

"And you know how he gets when I don't suck him off."

Come on, at least make it kind of difficult to make it sexual.

No comments: