Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wow! I'm impressed that over 11 people voted on the last poll. In fact 12 people voted. That's at least twice as many votes as the last poll. Anyway, it seems most people are looking for 4 or 5 comics each day. And some people want me to do every comic every day. You people are the definition of crazy. However, at least one of you sent me an e-mail and explained that you didn't really want me to do all the comics every day, which was nice.

The problem for me remains: how do I maintain an update schedule of 5 or so comics a day? The answer? I average 5 comics a day. That way I can do 6 or 7 on days that I have the time and 2 or 3 when I don't have as much time. So you can expect to see a varience in the number of comics that appear here each day, but they will still be terrible and I will still make fun of them.

Word of the Day, it should be noted, has become more Word of the Moment because I haven't the time to think of an interesting word every damn day. So if you were looking for that daily, you can stop because it will be very erratic. Sorry, but that's the way it is.

Look for a comic update later today.

No comments: