Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pleasant, isn't it?

Hydrocele - accumulation of fluid in the scrotum.

Is there a medical word you would like to know the definition of? Leave a comment and try to stump me. I promise I'll try to define it without references and I'll let you know if I couldn't do it.

No comments: