Thursday, April 2, 2009

Not Another Meta Post

Comics are coming later, I just wanted to update you all on some of the cool stuff I've been doing.

In the past week or so, I have joined Blogged and the Comics Blog Elite. I encourage you to go to these sites and rate and review the site.

There are ads for sale on Marmaduke for the Masses through Project Wonderful, it's a great way to advertise without spending much money.

I've gotten in contact with a couple of webcomic creators, but that's mostly news for the DCR. We are in the process of creating a podcast at the DCR, so look for that in the coming weeks. With any luck it will become a regular feature. I think you guys will really like it, as long as you like listening to people that don't know what they're doing.

That's all the happenings around here, check for those comics later today.

No comments: